A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lewis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Genitourinary Cancer Liver and Pancreas Tumors Tumor BiologyMolecular BiologyGrowth FactorsCytokines Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.