A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lewis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Genitourinary Cancer Liver and Pancreas Tumors Tumor BiologyMolecular BiologyGrowth FactorsCytokines Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Lewis practice?
Dr. Nancy Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.