A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lewis, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Genitourinary Cancer Liver and Pancreas Tumors Tumor BiologyMolecular BiologyGrowth FactorsCytokines Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.