A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Phillips, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lyn Phillips MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Nancy Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Phillips practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.