A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Landay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Landay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Landay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Landay practice?
Dr. Nancy Landay practices Surgery near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Andover Surgeons.