A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Landay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Landay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Landay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Landay graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Landay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy C Landay MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Landay practice?
- Dr. Nancy Landay has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Landay practices Surgery near Andover, MA.
See Andover Surgeons.