A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Landfish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Landfish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Landfish, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Landfish graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Landfish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Karen Landfish MD is a female Neonatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Landfish practice?
- Dr. Nancy Landfish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Landfish practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Brandon Pediatricians.