Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Lane
Dr. Nancy Lane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Lane is affiliated with U C Davis Med Ctr, Stanford Medical Center and UC Davis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Lane has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Nancy Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Steven Griffen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Reginald Low
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Alyssa Browning
Sacramento, CA 0 mi9