A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lange-Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lange-Vaidya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lange-Vaidya
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lange-Vaidya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lange-Vaidya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange-Vaidya graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lange-Vaidya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Lange-Vaidya MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Lange-Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lange-Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Lange-Vaidya practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Pulmonologists.