Dr. Nancy Lembo DO Patient Reviews

3.3

November 11th, 2015
Dr Lembo is the 1st Pain Specialist that I've seen that has not just thrown meds at the problem. She has REALLY been working with me and what really helps. Dr. Lembo has been finding alternative methods to help me. I am thankful for her help.

June 17th, 2015
Bad long term choice for a doctor.
Dr is way over booked. She is always late. She is not reachable between appointments at all. She never returns messages. If you miss an appointment, the staff has to ask her personally to reschedule you and she often will make you wait almost another month even when out of meds. She does not discuss things with you, but choses your treatment and you are not to question her. I would not recommend seeing this doctor long term. If you have a short term issue that you need help with, she might be helpful.

January 17th, 2011
Absolute worse doctor I have ever seen

December 13th, 2010
Dr.Nancy Lembo is a great Dr.With great bedside manners.
I got hurt at work over ten years ago now.And after workmens comp. Sent me to about ten other Doctors I finally ended up at Doctor Lembos office,about ...

October 12th, 2010
Addressed staff problems
The first time I saw Dr. Lembo, I really liked her. But one person on her staff was very difficult to deal with. She didn't call me back several times and, when I did get to talk to her, she refused to give me a follow-up appt that Dr.Lembo told me to set up, saying that I might could get the information over the phone. I wrote down my concerns and took them to my next appt with Dr. Lembo. She was appreciative and apologized for my difficulties. From that point on I have never had another problem with the staff. Dr. Lembo is a caring doctor and I would recommend her.

January 14th, 2009
What a God send Dr. Lembo has been. After suffering from a misdiagnosis for 2 years, she found the source of my pain and provided necessary treatment.

November 21st, 2008
Very unsatisfactory
When the PT to whom she sent me needed more information, then apparently decided she couldn't treat me, Dr. Lembo would not return my calls or those of my other doctor so I could know what to do next..