A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Leung, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Leung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jeanny Leung MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Leung practice?
- Dr. Nancy Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Leung practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.