Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Aug 24th, 2015

Too long of wait, never answer phones, front office staff rude, calls don't get returned.

Do not recommend. show details Do not recommend.
May 28th, 2015

The office is small and not well maintained. There are stains on the furniture and the front desk attendants are not courteous. I waited over an hour in the waiting room, when I was finally placed in an examination room there were boxes and random examination equipment on the counter that did not seem to be in use. Dr. Lim herself was nice, but she did not make an effort to really get to know me, this was my first visit. Overall I was dissatisfied with the experience.

LOVE THIS DOCTOR! show details LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
by Pia Fonseca on Sep 5th, 2013

My first experience with this doctor and her staff have been the best I've gotten to experience for a doctor's office so far. The staff is very helpful, very funny and sweet girls. Dr. Nancy was quick to see me, she offered great medical advice and I left the office feeling much better with the medical conditions I'm currently going through. Thank you Dr. Nancy and staff.(:

Jun 18th, 2012

i have visted dr.lim a few times. she is very old and out of touch with modern medicine practices. she is a nice lady. she is never ready when you see her in her office she does not read your medical file and forgets information often so you have to repeat yourself many times. She is more of a talk to you doctor than a hands on exam doctor if that makes any sense. her office is really old and dirty. it's time for her to retire.