Dr. Nancy Lobby DO Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Lake Worth, FL

October 11th, 2016
Easy to talk to, direct, PA was very nice and professional as well as the staff.

June 1st, 2015
Dr Lobby Doesnt Seem To Care
very cold person. doesnt seem to care about me as a patient. surface explanations of diagnosis and treatment. poor pain management techniques. i am currently in search of a new physician. very disappointed.

January 17th, 2014
Would Never Recommend Nancy Lobby!
This is the first time I have ever written a review for any doctor, but Nancy Lobby is terrible doctor. She diagnosed me with something I didn't even have( confirmed by a new and highly recommended urologist.) She was not professional from the very beginning, I walked into the office only to be welcomed by her screaming at members of her staff. I felt terrible for them, as they all seem to be very accommodating. My visit with her was extremely upsetting and it ended in me leaving the office hysterical. She isn't compassionate in the slightest! She cuts you off, she scolds you when you question anything she says! I am a young woman with many health problems and I was looking to her for answers and for support, needless to say neither were given! I have been to several professionals in the medical field in recent months, all who have told me that Nancy Lobby receives a tremendous amount of complaints and that the only reason people go to her is because she is a female and their are few to choose from in the area. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone and as harsh as this sounds, I do not feel like she should even be in practice at all!

January 16th, 2014
Miserable attitude!
I have been going to Dr lobby for about 9 months. Each time her personality left much to be desired but one time I was having terrible pain and showed up first thing in the AM before they opened. She yelled at me saying "I'm not a walk in clinic!" I spoke to several others who say she is a miserable person to deal with. Ill be going elsewhere!

June 26th, 2012
I had a great experience, she fixed my problem. The entire staff is excellent.Great surgeon, I highly recommend her and I have to 2 people, so far and will to others.

December 31st, 2011
Not State-of-the-Art; Uncaring
She was unknowlegeable about current treatments for my condition, one in which she claims to be an authority. Performed a medically unnecessary and painful procedure, verified by my new and competent doctor. Refused to speak to me (after several attempts) after a bad reaction to her antibiotic choice, leaving her secretary to diagnose the problem.