A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Long, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Long has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Long MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Long practice?
- Dr. Nancy Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.