Nancy L Long MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 23rd, 2010
Patient
Yes she may be running late because her patients before you want more of her time and she gives you the same when its your time. So be patient! Thats why we are called that!!! lol Trust us, Dr Long is worth the time and patience.

October 14th, 2009
Better than my last OBGYN!
I just want to say that although my first routine visit to Dr. Long's office wasn't the best, it wasn't bad at all either. The staff seemed professional and courteous at first, but pretty preoccupied working. Would have been nice to be acknowledged every now and then as I did have to wait about 45 min. (which was about 15 more than my previous dr). When I met Dr. Long she seemed very kind and caring. She took her time and I felt very comfortable. That is the hard thing to find. So I'll take the wait for a good dr. any day!

September 14th, 2009
Office staff was very kind and Dr. Long was very caring and knowledgable. I would recomend this office to anyone.

June 15th, 2009
Please do not put yourself or your baby in danger by going to this office!
I had a horrible experience. I wish someone would have told me about this office. I would not want my experience to happen to anyone else, please do not go to this office, do not put yourself in danger or your baby. Nancy Long and her staff did not respond to the warnings that my baby was in danger and distressed. The office is unorganized, confused, the wait is horrible, and you may also have a difficult time getting it paid by your insurance. Above all, your baby deserves better care. Other doctors were surprised by the lack of care and not responding to the baby's distress.

May 21st, 2009
Run and Run fast!
This is not the place to go to! There are much better doctor's in Nevada. I make a 2pm appt. and do not get seen until 4:17pm. That is not right, not fair and totally unprofessional!

November 24th, 2008
Not worth the wait!
Always at least a two - three hour wait. Staff is very sloppy and unprofessional. Will forget taht you are in the waiting room because they are too busy gossiping. Dr. Long seems like she is clueless about her staff. Not worth the wait!

October 27th, 2008
Worst run medical office in Henderson. You will require tremendous patience and faith to stand up to one of Dr. Long's waits. Staff is sloppy and so are the records. Dr. Long is beautiful and charming, but she seriously needs to retire before something else disastrous happens. (See Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners.)

August 29th, 2008
I have a heart problem and she took every precaution .
I have a hole in my heart and was pregnant and she did special test and did every precaution so that my baby and I where kept safe and healthy. Thank you Dr. Nancy Long.