A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Carroll, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marie Carroll MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Nancy Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Carroll practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.