Learn more about Dr. Nancyx Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancyx Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancyx Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancyx Kim practice?
Dr. Nancyx Kim practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians, Encino Cardiologists, and Encino Internists.