A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Sudden Cardiac Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 25 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Kim practice?
- Dr. Nancy Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians and Encino Cardiologists.