A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Mabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabe graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mabe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy C Mabe MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Mabe practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Mabe practices Internal Medicine near Wentzville, MO.
See Wentzville Internists.