Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by m may on Sep 22nd, 2014

For my Medicare wellness checkup Dr Mabe went beyond the required requirements.

|  Horrible bed side manners and the staff is very unkind  |  show details
by Lacey R Brown on Mar 21st, 2014

This doctor seemed like she would be the perfect doctor for me until some issues happened and I was talked to very very rudely very uncalled for and she gave me a lot of false information about my health that was not necessary what so ever I'm going to find a way to turn her in. She has no bed side manners and the staff is very unkind also. I would never refer any one to her. She said things to me that should have never been said or she could have put them in a different perspective. So I will never see this dr again and I will be finding a way to turn her and her office in.

Oct 27th, 2013

Love Dr. Mabe, but not so much her office staff, especially her husband. He is a very unfriendly man and the office staff emulates his demeanor. Dr. Mabe has been an exceptional doctor and except for her staff, would highly recommend her.

|  Dont Waste Your Time and Money  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

We are new to this area and my elderly mother who has never been sick went to Dr Mabe. First she said my mom had an aneurysm in an artery to her heart. This test came back negative. Then she diagnosed her as possibly having lung cancer. By the way, my mother is not a smoker and never has been. We went to another hospital for a PEP scan. This also came back negative. Although I am very happy she is OK I am very upset about the tests that I feel were unnecessary to begin with. Also, even though Dr Mabe recieved the test results immediately (we confirmed this with both hospitals) my mom waited over a week and never received a call from Dr Mabe with the reults. My mom called her office and left a message and Dr Mabe had her SECRETARY call my mom to tell her the results of the test were negative. This is not an acceptable way to treat patients. Very inconsiderate. She put our whole family through weeks of unnecessary stress and worry and then didnt even have the consideration to call and tell us my mother was fine. There was never ANYTHING wrong with her.

|  Love the doc, but not the wait for an appt with her  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Mabe is wonderful, however her staff is indifferent and not very friendly. Wait time for a SICK visit with her is usually at least a week to two weeks. You can see her NP, but I want to see the doctor occasionally. Had to switch docs due to the wait and her staff.

Sep 12th, 2011

HER NURSE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. SHE IS VERY VERY UNFRIENDLY.

by Lynda Douglas on Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr Mabe is a very gifted, compassionate, and excellent physcian. My husband and I have been her patients for years and she feels like one of our family. Dr. Mabe is also tough :) She will put you on the scale and check all your vitals and help you to shape up! She really cares about her patients. She will even give you books to read to help you sort out your situation. We totally trust Dr. Mabe and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone! We love and respect her!

Nov 18th, 2009

I don't have a problem with the doctor at all. I do find her contact policy less than easy. It is the ultimate phone tag. If you don't know what that is, call this doctor's office. To Make an appointment is not hard but if you have a follow up question it become difficult.

|  Terrible ofiice staff  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr Mabe is a good doctor that has surrounded herself with a terrible office staff. Her husband is the office manager and the staff has a real "could care less" attitude when it comes to prescription refills, new prescriptions, billing, keeping track of paid co-pays, mulitple billings that the insurance company has already paid. There are many good doctors in this area do yourself a favor and find another one..

Aug 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mabe's for over 5 years now and I have to agree that she has a fantastic bedside manner. She really takes time with you and listens to you. I have type 2 diabetes and she has really been helpful with information and medication

Jul 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

THE NAME OF DR MABE'S PRACTICE ISHEARTLAND INTERNAL MEDICINETHANK YOU

May 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Mabe has a wonderful bedside manner. She sits and talks face to face to you, and the concern she shows can not be faked. She is just a pleasant woman who cares so much about her patients. Thank you, Dr. Mabe