A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mackenzie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mackenzie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Monyak Mackenzie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mackenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Mackenzie practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.