A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Major
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Major Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Major, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Diseases
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Major has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marie Major MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Major practice?
- Dr. Nancy Major has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Major practices Diagnostic Radiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.