A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Major
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Major Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Major, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Diseases
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Major has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marie Major MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Major practice?
- Dr. Nancy Major has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Major practices Diagnostic Radiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.