A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Major, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, Bone Cancer, and Joint Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Major has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Duke University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Major accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Major practice?
Dr. Nancy Major practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Major, Dr. Anabel Major, Dr. Anya Major, Dr. Deeann Major, Dr. Hana Major, Dr. Hanna Major, Dr. Hannah Major, Dr. Hannelore Major