A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Mak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mak graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Mak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Katherine Mak MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Mak practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Mak practices Internal Medicine near Milpitas, CA.
See Milpitas Internists.