A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Maller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Maller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maller graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Maller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy T Maller MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Maller practice?
- Dr. Nancy Maller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Maller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Rheumatologists.