A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mathews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Mathews, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Barrett Mathews MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mathews has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Mathews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.