Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

4007 James Casey St
Ste C210
Austin, TX 78745
512-447-8466
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

She's terrific. She listens to the patient, explains the diagnosis, is extremely caring and helpful.

|  The most thorough and genuine gastroenterologist in Austin, Tx.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Having seen numerous other GI/Internal Medicine specialists over the past 10 plus years I can say with absolute certainly the Dr. Mateer and her staff are the group I have been wishing I could locate. Sincere interest in my wellbeing, probing general and complex questions, open minded personable discussion, variety of action plans per solutions as well as logical/eaqer approaches to gathering data.

|  Caring Dr.!  |  show details
by terry on Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Matteer is a very caring and thorough Dr. Since I had already had 1 abdominal blockage, she was very determined to diagnose the discomfort I was having, without simply accepting a prior diagnosis. She wanted to be sure there was nothing serious going on. She listened to all my concerns, answered all my questions and didn't make me feel the least bit rushed. As a new Dr., I hope she always keeps this caring and comforting attitude throughout her long and successful career, which she is sure to have! Her office staff is also very friendly and courteous.