A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy McDonnell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Suffolk Mental Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. McDonnell practice?
Dr. Nancy McDonnell practices Psychiatry near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newton, MA.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana McDonnell, Dr. Anabel McDonnell, Dr. Anya McDonnell, Dr. Deeann McDonnell, Dr. Hana McDonnell, Dr. Hanna McDonnell, Dr. Hannah McDonnell, Dr. Hannelore McDonnell