A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy McHugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHugh
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. McHugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy McHugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McHugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth McHugh MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Nancy McHugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy McHugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.