A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy McHugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHugh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McHugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy McHugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McHugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth McHugh MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Nancy McHugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy McHugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.