Dr. Nancy Mckenzie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Mckenzie?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Mckenzie?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

Gossip through the grapevine

Was going through some personal financial issues and needed a letter regarding my son's treatment with Dr. Mackenzie for some documentation. Dr. Mackenzie took the liberty of sharing my very personal financial issues with my ex who did not need to know my business. My ex then tried to bring up my personal business in our custody proceedings costing me more with my attorney and causing unnecessary stress and drama as a result. For someone who works in a very sensitive and confidential field, Dr. Mackenzie is not one I would trust with any sensitive information. I would be very cautious before discussing anything with this doctor.

July 30th, 2015

Kids Checkup

Seemed efficient--not a long wait outside or inside exam room (although it was not a busy time) and they had the records I needed ready beforehand. Courteous staff throughout. Both the nurse and Dr. McKenzie were good about asking/explaining things to my young son and not just me.

May 31st, 2013

Great doctor w/ a terrible staff

Great doctor but staff is either poorly trained or understaffed or both. I have been calling daily to get a billing issue resolved. Seems there is confusion between Tina in billing and our ins. company. We call the insurance company and they say it is straightened out but Tina says no. You can NOT reach Tina in billing. the only option appears to be to leave a message for her to return. I have left messages for the past 4 days, only the first one was returned (late afternoon, she always seems to call @ 4:30) and I missed her call. She has not returned my calls since. I think a quick conference call w/ the insurance company should easily resolve this. She has told my wife she will not call them directly ?! Love the doctor but this is crazy bad service!

April 12th, 2015