A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy McLaughlin FRCSC, MD, and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Nancy McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy McLaughlin practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.