A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy McLaughlin FRCSC, MD, and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Nancy McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy McLaughlin practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.