Not happy with McRae. At all. show details Not happy with McRae. At all.
Apr 29th, 2015

I have had five bad experiences. I am trying to find a new pediatrician. The receptionist at check out is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. The clinic is like a cattle drive. In and out as quickly as possible without getting to know you or your child. The nurse gave my three month old a shot and it bled through the band aid and all down the front of my shirt while she screamed for thirty minutes. Dr McRae seems distracted and fairly uninterested in any concerns I have as a new mother. I do not recommend this pediatrician.

Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. McRae-Vogler does not examine patients properly. She missed a heart murmur in my daughter and did not diagnose my nephew with asthma. She does not listen to parents, does not examine children and her nurses are rude and do not even address the children they see. I have never been interrupted more in my life while trying to give my child's symptoms. I got a lot of nods and uh-huh's and was sent home. She is more concerned about talking about her own children than mine. We have changed doctors. Her procedures and lack of thorough examinations are dangerous.