Learn more about Dr. Nancy Merle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Merle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Merle graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Merle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Merle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Merle practice?
- Dr. Nancy Merle has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Merle practices Family Medicine near Pleasantville, NJ.
See Pleasantville Primary Care Doctors.