A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Merritt, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Merritt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Christene Merritt DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Nancy Merritt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Merritt practices Internal Medicine near Poteau, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Poteau Internists.