Dr. Nancy Miles Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Miles?

September 11th, 2017

Doesn't care

She will not respond at all. Does not listen. Have had trouble before but this last time was it. When she tells you to go cold turkey off a medicine that you are supposed to gradually get off of. Then gives you no other prescription to offset. Also, doesn't return your call even after you have called 3 times in 5 days to see why she hasn't done as she said she would.

June 17th, 2016

I have doctored with Dr. Miles for over 20 years. I also worked with her at a nursing home, so I got to know her pretty well. I watched her go thru some hard times when she lost her husband. She had 2 small children at the time of his death. She's a good person. And I have never felt rushed during an appointment. During1 visit I just needed to talk and she set there and listened and I really felt so much better when I left. She also ordered a few tests explaining she did not want to wait for results from another doctor's tests. And they called that same afternoon and told me what the tests showed. I have never waited over 10 minutes (usually wait time is less than 5 minutes) to get in to see her. There are a few other things that I feel she went above and beyond her responsibilities as a doctor concerning me and there were people around and said that it must be nice to have a doctor to do what she did for me and I told them that she is a good doctor.

September 8th, 2010

Poor performance

I was disappointed with Dr. Miles. She failed to physically assess my body and exterior vital signs. She acted as if I had some skin disease, which I do not. She failed to ask my critical questions about my life style, which I did not think about after the visit. Overall it was disappointed. Lastly, she does not dress professionally. I was accompanied by another adult for my visit, who did not even recognize she was a doctor until introducing herself. Grade: C- to D

April 9th, 2016