Dr. Nancy Moran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

April 26th, 2011
This doctor has no business treating patients. She loves to write prescriptions and could care less about listening to whats wrong with you. On one occasion it took her office 2 weeks to refill a prescription I have had for years thru this office. After several calls from myself and the pharmacy it was finally filled. At one point they even tried to tell the pharmacy they did not have that med. in my file when Dr. Moran is the one who precribed it to me.. I have switched doctors and would never go back there..

February 23rd, 2011
BAD DOCTOR CALL
i SAW MY DOCTOR ABOUT A HIGH BLOOD-PRESSURE PROBLEM. She prescribed Lisinopril. Within three weeks my pressure was 80/51, I was dizzy and weak. When I called the office for help, I was told to go get an electrolite balance. The next night I fell in the bathroom at 3:00 am and broke my ankle. The ER doctor told me to discontinue the Lisinopril and that it would take a few days to clear my system. Since then I have fallen 4 more times, need a wheelchair to take me to another bathroom. Worst of all - her assistant called and told me to continue taking the Linisopril but to cut my calcium in half. I AM NOT IMPRESSED! I HAD BETTER DOCTORS AT A NAVY BASE!!

November 22nd, 2010
Horrible bedside manner. Spends no time asking about patient concerns and is usually writing a prescription before the consulation is over. I have made 10 calls to her office in the last ten days and have yet to reach a live person - you always have to leave a message and get a call back, which isn't usually possible with my job. I have literally had to beg for my test results and waited over a week to hear back about a sonogram. Ridiculously poor communication with patients. If you want to wait forever for test results or to know what to do next, then go to this doctor.

May 14th, 2009
Get another doctor
First issue is your lucky to get an appointment. The next issue is once an appointment is made, you'll probably see a nurse practitioner. You'll be dead before anything gets done with this doctor.

November 5th, 2008
a doctor to avoid
Dr. Moran is quick to prescribe medications. Even told me to double my Vioxx at one point and think of it as extra strong aspirin! Put me on Boniva when bone density test barely showed need in neck only, not hips or lumbar. Won't bother to call patient with terminal illness test results!!!???