A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Morewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Morewitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Morewitz, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morewitz graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Morewitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Doralie Morewitz MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Morewitz practice?
- Dr. Nancy Morewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Morewitz practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Neurologists and Portsmouth Sleep Medicine Doctors.