A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mullan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Tullo Mullan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Mullan practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Mullan practices Psychiatry near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Psychiatrists.