inactive

Nancy Butler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2011
BEST ENT in Manitowoc
Dr. Butler is a blessing to Manitowoc County. She is very well educated and is kind and compassionate. She is also a very talented surgeon who is concerned about her patients having good outcomes. She has treated every member of my family and we all recommend her without reservation to those we know. Holy Family Memorial is very lucky to have her among many other talented young surgeons.

November 3rd, 2008
Great Doctor, highly recommended
My son has seen Dr. Butler for a deviated septum. She is very personable and a truly educated doctor. She explained things to my son in a way that he would understand. She took a personal interest in him and didn't just treat him like another patient. Very smart lady and also is great at making the patient feel comfortable. Treats her staff nicely as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone.