A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Thomas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Thomas practice?
- Dr. Nancy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.