Dr. Nancy Nagle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Nagle?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Nagle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 18th, 2016

my feelings

Dr. Nagle was friendly, up beat and listened to me and explained findings with me. I left feeling like I had made the right choice in seeing her,

November 14th, 2015

Always very professional. Like her very much as my Doctor.

April 13th, 2015

Would never recommend

Dr. Nagle is my grandmas doctor. She misdiagnosed her and she was suffering with pneumonia for days. It was only until my mother demanded that she do another X-ray that she found the pneumonia. She wasn't friendly or helpful and was actually flat out rude. My grandmother could have died had we not followed up with the doctor. She also only came to check on my grandma every 2 days and she was in the hospital for 9 days. We have found a new doctor that will properly care for their patients.

November 1st, 2013

Ret. Nurse

Brusque and impatient when she entered the exam room. Brushed aside my 65 year history and the diagnoses of my former pulmonologist who had retired and inferred that most of my respiratory problems were imaginary. I have since found a good pulmonologist who understands my symptoms and treats them appropriately.

January 17th, 2013

I have never been to a doctor that cares more for her patients than Dr. Nagle. This carries over to her staff whom may your visit special. I am 70 years old and have never felt more welcome than when I get to see Dr. Nagle and hr staff. If you want someone hoe actually cares about you then call for an appointment. You will not be disappointed.

September 24th, 2012

Does not inteeract with patiend, patient spends more ime with associate. Dr.could care less about HER patiend----just hurries to gety patient out the door ---will neever use her again if possible----she is like the leader of an assembly line and you (the patient) are just a paying customer for her fancy offce

August 17th, 2017