A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Netter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Netter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Netter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Netter graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Netter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Mann Netter MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Netter practice?
- Dr. Nancy Netter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Netter practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists.