Dr. Nancy Niemann Royer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Niemann Royer?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Niemann Royer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 25th, 2017

Dissatisfied and disgusted

Waiting 2 hrs watching my wife suffer in level 10 pain only came in for 5 minutes with an attitude - she is burned out and should find something better to do. This was very painful to watch and I hope the hospital administrators reassign her somewhere that does not involve one on one patient care.

May 18th, 2016

Horrible!!!!

i have seen this horrendous woman 2 different times for kidney stones. Both times, she sends me with a diagnosis of a UTI. I've passed 50-60 stones in my life and I knew it wasn't a uti. Went to a urologist - found several stones on my kidneys and 2 stuck in my ureter that required surgery. This woman should not be practicing medicine

February 8th, 2016

Christian teacher and director

I don't even want to give her one star, but she was present at the hospital er. She isn't a very caring person. Progress West is the only hospital my family has ever gone to for help. I, on the otherhand, have never gone to an er for myself. She sent a nice young lady into my room to discharge me and I had to request to see her and get an answer for my pain. She came in told me I didn't have cancer and there is a script for my pain. I felt so bad, for following by doctor's instructions from being told to go to the er if I get worse.

June 3rd, 2015

Worst. Doctor. EVER!

I recently had the misfortune of having Nancy Niemann as my "doctor" in the ER at Progress West hospital. I say "doctor" because to call her a real physician would be a joke. She is one of the rudest, most unprofessional people I've ever had to deal with. Dr. Niemann has no interest in her patients or their physical well-being what-so-ever. She is a cold, uncaring, and frankly a quack. After waiting for hours to be seen she burst into my room, took five seconds to review my complaint, and then announced a diagnosis. No tests, no blood work, no nothing. Just a miraculous diagnosis based on her "professional opinion". Yeah right. Needless to say, I left in as much pain as I came in with. Awful, just awful. Nancy Neimann is the worst. Avoid her!

November 12th, 2014

Did not care about me. Made me feel worthless. Spent less than five minutes with me.

December 4th, 2013

Trip to emergency room

I went to the ER at Progress West last night, the doctor was helpful, caring and kind. I'm feeling much better.

May 21st, 2012

Dr. Niemann-Royer is cold, uncaring, and has no interest in the patient.

December 16th, 2014