Dr. Nancy Niparko MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Beverly Hills, CA

January 27th, 2016
Horrible
My daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor at the age of 6. When I asked Dr. Niparko what could cause a child to have a brain tumor she replied "permissive parenting". When our neurosurgeon asked her about saying that, she denied it.

January 12th, 2015
Wait time is TERRIBLE! Staff are not friendly at all. Dr. Niparko is only reason we stay.

April 30th, 2014
Parent
Dr Niparko is great. She takes her time. Answer all your questions. Highly recommended.

October 16th, 2013
Parent
This Dr. has treated my son for 13 years. My son has autism as well as other issues. Dr. Niparko is straight forward and spot on. She takes the time to listen to you and knows when to redirect the conversation back to the topic at hand. Her experience allows her to analyze my son by our conversation, her questions and her observations and appropriately advise me and treat my boy. She has been my lifeline for these 13 years and I would recommend her without question. She is awesome!!!!

March 18th, 2013
"Doctor"
We waited for over 2 hours not mention that when she saw us she didn't even examine our son, she just looked at him and diagnosed him with anxiety. She was agressive implying our son had an awful personalty when you can clearly see she doesn't even like kids. Not friendly. She makes you "shut up" literally... And in the end, she just talks about anxiety disorders that the one probably having them is HER. Would never recommend this Doctor to anyone. We had to go because it was an emergency.

March 18th, 2013
First time visit with Dr. Nancy Niparko
This doctor, instead of talking about my son's illness, criticized him the whole time, implying horrible things about his behavior and personality, although it was the first time seeing her. Awful experience. Every time my son cried, she would roll her eyes and and squeezed her jaw as a sign of rage trying to control her bad temper. Totally out of line, unprofessional, unethical and offensive!!

August 1st, 2012
Don't waste your day!
I would not recomend this Neurologist to anyone! She was unable to give us any kind of answers, saying that my daughter was having night tearors, even though her symptoms were during the day. Later in the visit she gave us another posiable diagnosis of something that she had "coined" herself, which has no researched backing. Further more, she told us that our sons Autism was a simple anxiety disorder, brought on my to much TV watching. Poor bed side mannor, and judgmental of parents.

April 20th, 2012
Parent
If you want a doctor to explain things to you and not just order a bunch of tests or medication, this is your doctor. Its refreshing to see that there are still doctors that practice critical thinking instead of letting others do all the work by doing unnecessary tests. Dr Niparko was friendly and made us all feel welcome!

March 17th, 2012
M
Excellent, caring advocate for my sons and a friend to me. My oldest has been her patient since age 5. He's 24 years old now. My 12 tear old son has been with her from birth. I want to send to send my daughter to her but might have to change IPA's.

March 16th, 2012
Why is this woman a Doctor?
Our insurance company forced us to see this woman instead of our Developmental Pediatrician. After making us wait over an hour in her waiting room, she then proceeded to tell me that Autism does not exist. It is just 'anxiety' and I should give me son some Zoloft and be done with it. I never went back to this doctor and changed insurance companies soon afterward. Avoid this "Doctor" at all costs.

November 26th, 2011
Highly Recommend
Our son has been under Dr. Niparko's care since the age of 8 and is now 15. We can not express enough how grateful we are for the care that she has given him. Her calm confidence and determination to be the advocate for the child is beyond comforting. Well being, self esteem and success in life are the main focus rather than just medicating the "problem". She approaches our son with an attitude of "I know you are an incredible young man.... let's help you to believe that." As a stressed parent trying desperately to help my son make it through high school and puberty with list of neurological issues, I am relieved and grateful to have Dr. Niparko.

November 4th, 2011
I have been taking my daughter to Dr.Niparko for 15 years. she has rare for of dwarfism ( choromsome deletion)seizure disorder, autism,depression and autoimmune issues. Dr Niparko has been a possitive figure in keeping her in as healthy as possilbe status mentally and psychically providing us with the right medications and a caring professional outlook for her expectations in life. I would recommend her highly for any child /family with any neurology problems.