A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Novotny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Novotny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Novotny has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy R Novotny MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Nancy Novotny has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Novotny practices Internal Medicine near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Internists.