Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Novotny
Dr. Nancy Novotny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL, with other offices in Glenview, IL and Park Ridge, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Novotny is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Resurrection Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Novotny has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Novotny has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nancy Novotny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Leslie Brookfield
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Park Ridge, IL 0.03 mi35
Dr. Evan Kang
Park Ridge, IL 0.03 mi9