Psychiatrists

Edelman Westside Mental Hlth. Ctr
11080 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
310-966-6539
Locations and availability (2)

Jan 28th, 2012

Dr.Finch,I guess I am going to stay in Brazil a little longer.While in LA I used to take three pills,one for anxiety,second for depression and third for schizophrenia.In Brazil I only take clopixol depo for schizophrenia.It seems I am getting better little by little.Good.Fraga from Brazil.Thank you.

|  Schizophrenia  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr.Finch,Still under mental health treatment on clopixol depo.Getting better little by little.Going back to LA as soon as better.Fraga from Brazil.

Dec 30th, 2011

Dr.Finch,Happy new year!Fraga from Brazil.

|  schzophrenia  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Dr.Finch,Merry christmas!Fraga from Brazil.

|  Schizophrenia  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2011

Dr.Finch,nothing to do while on treatement.Just decide to say hello,and I am going back to LA as soon I am better,feeling slow on clopixol depo,but I will ask to change to a pill to get used to better.Feeling better than before,say hello to my ex team at Edelman Clinic for me please,jooben,sherwood brown,Dr Zuker and some others.Take care.Patricia Fraga from Brazil.

|  SCHIZOPHRENIA  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr.Finch,still under treatement for schizoprenia and missing LA a alot.Going back as soon as I can.Say hello to Dr.Barrio and Dr.Zuker for me please.Fraga from BrazilTchau.

Nov 25th, 2011

Dr.Finch I just sent a message to Dr.Zuker about how well I am doing in Brazil over you people site as for distraction and learning about schizophrenia.As soon I get better I will go back to LA to visit you people again at Edelman Clinic.Fraga from Brazil

|  Schizoprenia  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Listen to the voice of expirience.Dr.Finch is a great doctor who cares for their patients like me.PatriciaBrazil