A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Allina Medical Clinic -Shakopee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Maureen O'Connor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Nancy O'Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Shakopee, MN.
See Shakopee Family Physicians.