A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Allina Medical Clinic -Shakopee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. O'Connor practice?
Dr. Nancy O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Shakopee, MN.
See Shakopee Family Physicians.