A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy O'Donnell is Good. Dr. O'Donnell has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Northampton dba Easton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Nancy O'Donnell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana O'Donnell, Dr. Anabel O'Donnell, Dr. Anya O'Donnell, Dr. Deeann O'Donnell, Dr. Hana O'Donnell, Dr. Hanna O'Donnell, Dr. Hannah O'Donnell, Dr. Hannelore O'Donnell