A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy O'Hara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Hofreuter O'Hara MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy H. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Nancy O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy O'Hara practices Pediatrics near Wilton, CT.
See Wilton Pediatricians.