A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy O'Neil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy O'Neil, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. O'Neil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne O'Neil MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Nancy O'Neil has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy O'Neil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.