A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Olinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Olinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from Universidad De Cuenca.
Dr. Olinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy C Olinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Olinger practice?
- Dr. Nancy Olinger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nancy Olinger practices Family Medicine near West Reading, PA.