A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ostrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ostrom, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ostrom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrom graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ostrom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Kay Ostrom MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Ostrom practice?
- Dr. Nancy Ostrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Ostrom practices Allergy & Immunology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists.