Dr. Nancy Otto MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
Terrific hand surgeon
Have had Dr Otto do my bilateral carpal tunnel surgery in the past. Now seeing het for trigger fingers secondary to using a wheelchair, walker and cane during rehab post surgery.

February 10th, 2017
Guitar player
Dr. Nancy Otto, with the skill, grace, and speed of an accomplished musician performed three surgeries on my pitiful worn out hands and brought them back to life. I am forever grateful.

December 26th, 2016
Dr. Otto is Tops!
Dr. Otto is brilliant, technically without compare, efficient, and so caring. She has a great sense of humor and makes certain her patients are cared for in the best possible way. I recommend her 150%+

August 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Otto and her staff. Informative, recommend her , good listening, good observation of my physical needs. I have recommended her several times.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Otto was my hand surgeon while I lived in San Antonio from 2002-2007 and I absolutely loved her. She is such a great Dr. and so great with her patients.

September 8th, 2015
Fruitful Visit
I saw Dr. Otto on a consultation for a condition with my arm. Her explanation of what was going on with my arm was clear and correct. I'm glad I received her opinion.

August 18th, 2015
Torn hand/finger tendon
My mother had torn hand tendon, Dr. Otto patiently explained injury and healing process. She answered every question to our satisfaction and eased our family worries. After about month & half tendon healed. I would highly recommend anyone with hand injuries/ problems to consult Dr. Otto, my elderly Mom felt more comfortable with her.

July 31st, 2015
Ethical, Professional, Extremely Competent, Warm and Sincere
Dr. Otto and her entire surgical team were amazing. Knowing the ethical, professional and experienced doctor that she is, I would have expected only the best which I received. The anathesiologist was absolutely one of a kind and not only treated me with great dignaty but he gave me superb medical treatment in a very caring manner. Dr. Otto is frank and to the point and I like that. She is at the top of her field and I have nothing but praise for her and her entire staff. She's extremely competent and very honest and sincere and her treatment of me before and after surgery was done in a professional but warm manner, which I am very grateful for. Her nurse Annie is one of the most compassionate individuals I've ever met and when your situation looks grim tries to find that silver lining without being unrealistic.

July 26th, 2015
Wrist Surgery
Dr. Otto operated on my wrist in 2014. She is THE BEST! Explains everything. No wait time (in any case, pleasant office & good magazines)...staff is friendly, courteous & professional. Surgery was done promptly in an outpatient surgery center & was uneventful...we talked during the surgery, Dr. Otto explaining my condition & the surgery. Follow-up was prompt. She runs a "tight ship"! Friendly staff to make the follow-up calls is so important & make such a difference!

July 16th, 2015
great caring surgery and treatment

July 16th, 2015
Courteous, Competent and Friendly
Dr. Otto explained the procedure very well. All went smoothly. Doctor Otto and staff were very courteous, competent and friendly. Dr. Otto put me at ease.

June 18th, 2015
Pleased
Dr Otto and her team did a great job on my bicep injury. Very little post surgery discomfort. She answered all my questions and I am pleased with results so far. I expect to be fully recovered after following the therapy requirements. I recommend her if you have an arm or hand problem that requires a caring surgeon.