Dr. Nancy Park Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Park?

July 29th, 2011

Spends the Time Needed

Dr. Park is extremely difficult to get into for a first appointment because she has a very busy practice. I waited about 4 months for the first appointment and I have a friend who waited 6 months for an annual appointment. However, she was friendly and thorough. Her follow up is not good however as I had to call back for information on the results of tests.Her staff was courteous.

March 24th, 2011

My Life Saver

I went to her for a cold, and she immediately called a heart specialist and made an appointment for me (next day). I needed immediate surgery (2 days later) for a 98% bolcked artery. I had no idea I had this condition.

May 4th, 2010

Fire the HELP!!

the help is horrible. They lady who answered the phone did not want to do her job and help me. Dr. Park has probably lost many patients because of thi ...

August 10th, 2015