Dr. Nancy Pawlik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Pawlik?

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Pawlik was an excellent surgeon. She is professional, accurate, caring, and communicated very well to my husband and to me.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2012

dr. Pawlik became my surgeon when I wound up at the ER requiring emergency surgery. You can get any doctor in that situation, and I am so glad it was Dr. Pawlik. I might be considered a "difficult" patient - I do lots of research online and question everything - but Dr. Pawlik was and has continued to be very patient, kindly listening to my questions and does a great job explaining things accurately bug in ways I can easily understand. Her bedside manner, both in the hospital and during subsequent office visits, has been excellent; she is very kind and sweet. My family said that she was very good at communicating with them when I came out of surgery. I am very pleased with her level of care and would highly recommend her.

Posted on June 4th, 2014